Thursday, June 23, 2011

George in...

...baskets!
George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

...a bucket!
Happy Easter! by jenib320
Happy Easter!, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

...boxes!
Early Morning Bun by jenib320
Early Morning Bun, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

...a bag!
George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

...a tub!
Happy Holidays! by jenib320
Happy Holidays!, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

...Pyrex!
Happy Valentine's Day! by jenib320
Happy Valentine's Day!, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

I couldn't help myself. by jenib320
I couldn't help myself., a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.
Hope you're all having a bunderful week! ;)

5 comments:

  1. aaack...george in pyrex! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I was all OMG over the bike basket pic there but than the last one in the fridge dish, eeeekk! He is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My granddaughters were visiting today and I introduced them to George. They loved the videos and now both want a bunny too!

    ReplyDelete