Monday, June 20, 2011

Introducing.. Bunny Tails!

George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.
Welcome to Bunny Tails!! A blog all about my sweet bunny, George! This week I'll do a big post so you all can get to know him a little better! For now, here are a few of my favorite photos of George! :)

Shark Rabbit!! by jenib320
Shark Rabbit!!, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

Dream On - Bunny Testing by jenib320
Dream On - Bunny Testing, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

Bunny by jenib320
Bunny, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

6 comments:

  1. love the story about how you got george! my kids will certainly enjoy the blog since they ask about george! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids cannot see this blog! Every time we go to the county/state fair, we drool over the bunnies. but we have a cat (and a dog) - so no bunnies for now! He is very cute and looks so inquisitive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad George has his own blog now... I can visit and see all George, all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic of George in the bike basket kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...this is MUCH BETTER than a Facebook page! ;)
    I ADORE George!!

    ReplyDelete