Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh my!

I have been a bad bunny blogger! Starting a second blog the month we made the big move from Ohio to Wisconsin probably wasn't my best idea! I'm going to try to get back to blogging here though, because George has been busy these past few months and has a lot to share! I'll leave you for now with a few of my favorite photos since we've been here in Wisconsin! :)

George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.
Happy Halloween! by jenib320
Happy Halloween!, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.
George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.
George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.
George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.
George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.
George by jenib320
George, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Have been missing George... glad to hear he's settling in his new home so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so adorable Jeni! I have a house rabbit too! I have had her since 2009 also, she's now approx 6 years old. I adopted her from the Oregon Humane Society ..she is so spoiled its silly I don't have any children so she's perfect. Shes a dwarf,American lop mix..pretty random isn't it? shes brindle and has a white belly and white fluffy tail and HUGE eyes! Does George ever runny really quick as if he's being chased and hop into the air and throw his head back? my rabbit does this-she has free range of our home and now and then i'll hear her full speed running down the hall and then she will do this little ballerina bunny flop..she also likes to play tag with my brother..pretty silly she is! Love reading about George. Do you have any ideas on toys? she has every bunny toy from Petsmart and boxes,baskets and tunnels. I'm running out of other ideas though :)

    ReplyDelete